In this episode, Andrew sits down with Keith Hanshaw the managing director of The Leather Satchel Company.
The Leather Satchel Company make and sell the most beautiful leather bags and leather goods. It’s a truly unique British business. All the bags are designed and made here in Liverpool, England. The story of the Leather Satchel Company began 50-years ago when Steven Hanshaw started on his leathercraft journey. The company has remained in the family since and is now directed by Keith Hanshaw.
Keith’s story is an interesting one. Keith is a highly intelligent and experienced businessman. He’s managed to bring The Leather Satchel Company into the modern world, but at the same time keep all the heritage of the business. He’s taken all his experience of working in the corporate world and combined this with his creativity to make a global boutique business.
You can catch Keith making bags in his Albert Dock shop in Liverpool. He continues to make bags in front of people passing by.
Keith’s Contact Details
- Keith Hanshaw – Managing Director & Master Craftsman
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webiste: https://www.leathersatchel.com/
Leave Some Feedback
- Who do you think I should interview next? Let me know in the comments.
- Did you find this episode helpful? If you did, we would love a review.
- Subscribe to #AMBITIOUS on iTunes.
Work With Us
- Ambitious-Media: https://www.ambitious-media.com/
Follow #AMBITIOUS on Social
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hashtagambi